OK, asshole... sorry, Jeff- what is your fucking problem?

In a message dated 03/06/2002 3:55:26 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Kevin,
> You got that right.
> Mc came sniffing around my inbox, looking for an explanation and apology.
>
> I did not apologize, but did explain my problem.
> No problem with his opinio, but ignorance and stupidity get under my skin.
>
> Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee :-D
>
> Jeff

You make yourself look retarded when you can't comprehend a simple point
about the unique nature of what ticket brokers do in comparison to other
industries and the inherent abuse that average concert goers take because of
it, then use a conviluted definition of "retailer" and "wholesaler" in some
weak attempt to make me look stupid and ignorant to people on this list.
Amazingly you have not demonstrated in any way what was stupid or ignorant
about my opinion, other than it differs from yours.  I even posted again with
the Webster's definition of "wholesaler" to illustrate my point.  I'm not
going to re-hash the argument because I'm tired of it, but to air what I
wrote to you off list to everyone else is obvious "douche-baggery" on your
part.  The whole reason I e-mailed u privately is because I was done with the
argument, but wanted to know exactly why you attacked so viciously with no
provocation.  I just accepted your apology off-list, but now that I've read
the list I'm fucking pissed off (i realize that you don't give a shit- but
I'm writing it anyway).  I'm still not sure why you have taken such extra
measures to cut me down and humiliate me on the list, when u and I have had
no previous conflict.  But to apologize off-list after posting the above is
pretty reprehensible.  I was torn to shreds for one post a few months ago of
the same nature as yours, and by you, i believe- then you turn around and do
something 3X worse.  By the way- i was not fishing for an apology, DICKHEAD,
i just wasn't understanding the hostility regarding a debate on the
legitimacy of brokers, so GO TO HELL!

kevin Mc

PS- ur also a god damn liar after saying you did not apologize:

"I am sorry I insulted you on the list.  I got carried away."

Jeff