Re: Tommy on Drugs

>Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:46:55 -0500
>From: "Richard Beal" <rjbeal@maine.rr.com>
>
>	I was watching Letterman last night and ran into the
>bathroom to brush my teeth during the 6 & 1/2 minute commercial break
>towards the end when I heard the Tommy music.

That was COOL!  Heard that same run of the commercial (during the
Letterman break) myself last night, for the first time.  Now, my
question...it's not the studio version, so what version is it?  They
wouldn't have re-recorded it just for the commercial. It sounds a bit
like the orchestration of the DST shows.

It's scary and cool at the same time to bliss out for 30 seconds with
no warning.

Cheers,
--
Alan