Zep sells cars too!/ Missing summer tour

So what do we make of this? Not so long ago The Who were chastised by
some for havingtheir music used in car commercials. Now Zep are doing it
too, where are the critics? The lurkers may yet come out perhaps! What's
good for the goose is good for the gander eh? Kevin,Magik,et all,Sorry
but I am going to miss this summer tour and all of you guys too. My dad
has been veryill and the situation is such that I can't get away,probably
for some time. However, I do expect to read and hear your reviews
,pictures etc...of what I'm sure will be a great tour! Please feel free
to get in touch from time to time.Everyone have a great Whotour 2002!Regards,Derick.