Tommy Sells Out

>Subject: Re: Tommy Sells Out
>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>
>The overture was i the clarinex commerical wasnt it? I saw it last night
for
>the 1st time

Yep, twas overture.  Three different parts, somewhat disconnected.
Seems like others saw it for the first time last night too.

>From: "Scott Schrade"
>Subject: Tommy Sells Out
>
>OK, kids, tell us already......WHICH SONG WAS IT???!!!!!
>Instrumental?  "Sparks" / "Underture?"  Studio version?

ummmmm...UM...OVERTURE!!!!!  *STUDIO* VERSION!!
No Sparks.......but wouldn't that be nice.

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: Re: Tommy Sells Out
>
>Sounded like the "Overture," but it is hacked up pretty bad.

If my memory serves me (Ha!) it began with the very beginning "See Me Feel
Me" guitar jingling instrumental, then broke into  John's French horn
section from "We're not gonna take it", then skipped to the screaming organ
section of the "Listening to you" part of "We're not gonna take it".

Sorry 'bout that.  Was in a hurry.
It was pretty cool.  Complete with planetary images.
Hmmmm, or were those pollens......?

Kevin in VT