Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #70

It *is* moving, isn't it?  Hey, it's good music.  :)

I'm wondering why they chopped it up, too.  I'm sure it's too long for the
commercial, but it seems they'd have picked a continuous piece, like maybe
the climax or something.  BTW, what recording is that?  It's one of the
symphonic recordings, right?  The London Symphony, or Julliard?  I've just
caught part of it once, but I'm thinking London.

keets