RE: BoboscamsscalpersbathingVIPtix

>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>Subject: Re: Who are you?
>
>http://www.rock-queen.com/etc/thewho/
>
>Cool! I turned out to be Keith Moon.

I got "Bobo The Clown"!
Who the hell is Bobo The Clown???

>From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Scalpers/brokers; They are'nt going to go away!
>
>This debate could go on forever,

If Jeff keeps it up, it just may.

>I was taking a huge loss!
>Almost went to jail, nearly missed the show!Regards,Derick.

Similar story:
Went to pick up our tix at will-call in Phil during Quad '96.
Got followed by a Cop back to the car.
Knowing we didn't want him to know where our car was, or what was in it, I
quickly stopped to fake a question to my buddy STU so that the cop would
have to address us.
He accused Stu of selling me tickets.
We were like, "dude, we're here together and we just picked up our tix."
Had to pull out ID and everything to prove we were from DC.
Got a bit nervous considering The Redskins had just kicked Philly's ass.
Thought the cop might be pissed.

Hey!  Good to hear from you!
Are you making it back to the states for any of the shows this summer?
Would love to see ya!

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: TICKETMASTER/HERSHEY SCAM !!!!!!!
>
>Mike,
>Clearly the laws of time and space conspired against you.  There is no way
>you could have been in Hershey PA Saturday.  Am I right?
>
>I am writing my Congressmen to repeal these laws now and suggest that we
all
>work to vote George W Bush out of office in the name of all that is right,
>true and fair.  End time and distance now!  Vote these evil
>geography-mongers out of office immediately!

I too find it discriminatory.
It's not fair Jeff.

>PS.  I thought I was all done with the broker thing.

I'm hoping you are now.  :-)

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: CSNY - preview of 2002 reviews
>
>D'you think The Who will be cruising this year, because they got such good
>reviews last time out?

They'd be foolish to think they can just cruise.
And, don't think for a moment they won't be reading reviews, etc.
They need to rock, and set the stage on fire (so to speak).
And, I'm confident they will.
No sense going into the studio with negative momentum.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Tour Questions
>
>Nope.  Like 2000, I'm going to concentrate on being "The Boy Who Heard
>Pete Townshend's Soul-Cleansing Electric Guitar Solos."  Can't wait to take
>*that* bath again!

Enter joke about communal bathing here.

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: now who is name-calling?
>
>Kevin Mc,
>Allright.
>I take it all back.

You're not sorry!

>You're a genius.

Sarcasm!

>Brokers suck.

Now, I believe you.

>Outlaw them.

Now, I don't.

>Take their tickets.

Yes.  They're taking mine!

>Fine them.

Don't know about that.
But it would be nice to "level the playing field".
If I can't compete, than it doesn't seem fair.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: VIP deals?
>
>Did anybody check to see if VIP deals are available from box offices?  On
>the last tour, I remember some of the deals were limited to fans within 100

>mile radius.

Boston has VIP available through TM on the phone.
I'm waiting for a call back with info.
My interest.....those that don't sell (and there will be some) will go back
on sale through TM as the show nears.

Kevin in VT