Re: CSNY - preview of 2002 reviews

The Houseman writes...

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 08:56:16 -0500
>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: CSNY - preview of 2002 reviews
>
>IMO, this is the kind of review we can expect for The Who this year.
>Here's a review of CSNY from The Boston Globe.  The reviewer says they were
>good but not as good as past glories, which means 'not good enough':
>
><
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/063/living/CSN_Y_keep_on_rockin_but_lack_the

_reunion_magic+.s>html>

>Jeff

I think we'll be lucky to get this.  Pete plays the Neil role in The Who in
*many* ways and Neil seems a lot more excited about touring this year (in
fact I think it was his idea) than Pete appears to be.

I'd love to be proven wrong.

Peace,

-Tim