fox' whobootserver

Its up, well actually both of them are up.

This is the adress:

Hotline: 212.187.48.184
MEMBERS: the Hotline server will from now on stay online (meaning, till it
starts to bore me, but hey, i'm here already here for 3 years :-)

On FTP : 212.187.48.184 L/P=whoboots/server. Here you'll find one song: I
dont even know myself. From RAH 8th feb 2002

Hotline has 3 dl-spots open, ftp has 5

I'm on a cable connection, so dont complain about the speed.

cheers, fox

ftp-users: set your client to autodetect (ports). IOW, Get a good client!