TICKETMASTER/HERSHEY SCAM !!!!!!!

Am I a step behind or just a f*cking idiot?Don't answer that :) I just
learned that Section B,which is the front and center section at Hershey
Stadium which is unique with it's straight run to the stage as the other two
sections,A and C are set back a bit from the stage,was NOT and I repeat,was
NOT being sold by Ticketbastard but only if you called Hershey's box office
or went in person.Now is that what normally takes place when a venue has
tickets onsale at the same time as Ticketc*cksuckers?Shouldn't you be offered
a refund if your not happy based upon this info?Oh,and I forgot to add
this,but Ticketfruitcakes Customer Service Mgr lied to me on the phone when I
asked him about this scam! Anyone know anything about this?Thanks in advance.
 Mike