30 Yrs DVD (was: Repost from alt.music.who)

In article <008a01c1c2dd$a1173c20$6300a8c0@akrobiz.com>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> Well, that DVD was still edited, wasn't it?  Like the commercially released V
HS
> deal.  Edited dialogue, "A Quick One," etc.  And eerily perceptive folks stil
l de-
> tected that the entire thing was sped-up, too.

Wait, we're talking about the 30yrs DVD, not the TKAA DVD.  The TKAA
DVD has all the defects you mention.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!