Re: Repost from alt.music.who

In article <F97iRnLkcAR75gOGGfy00017bc3@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Here's an item of interest.  Did anybody get a copy of this DVD?  What was
> so wrong with it that it would be withdrawn?  Other posters complained that
> some of the songs weren't in stereo, but it's not like  all the other Who cd
> and DVD reissues are perfect.  What gives?

I got the DVD.  I don't think it was "withdrawn", its just out of
print now.  "out of print" just means they are no longer manufacturing
it.  I highly doubt that they actually recalled any copies that were
in the store.  That is not the typical policy when things go out of
print.  Sometimes the channel sends things back to the distributor if
they don't feel like devoting that much space to stocking it on the
shelf anymore.  This happens for things that the channel perceives as
unsellable at their location.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!