Phwoar them Mammaries, baby!

> >I offer this photo to rebut your contention:

> >http://www.eonline.com/Features/Awards/Grammys2002/Pics/index6.html

If we were really gonna be true to the subjects of this listserv,
don'tcha think we should be discussing Pete's nipples on the
cover of "TheWho->SellOut," Roger's during the "Tommy"
and "Live At Leeds" era, and any of many mammary moments
during the life of Keith Moon, who-> never passed on an
opportunity to undress, preferrably in front of a camera??

All these 20 something celebs look and sound the same to
me.

Gimme a woman with some character, like, um....

Natassja Kinski!!

AnEnglishBoy~