Re: fan club

The Who doesn't have an "offical" fan club, as far as I know.  The closest
would be Naked Eye, which is the UK fan club and maybe or maybe not still
active with maybe or maybe not any real benefits for its members.  You might
try Matt@eelpie.com to inquire about that.

Otherwise, there are a couple of large server lists on the Internet that
might qualify as fan clubs, and you've found one of those already.  Welcome
to igtc.  Are you going to catch any of the Who tour this summer?

keets