Ticket theories

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"It's interesting that fans reported disappearing tix on the Internet
presale.  Like TM was pulling them while folks were trying to buy.  Some
kind of override for priority buyers?  Maybe they forgot to block out the
reserved seats?  What do you think?"

keets,
I THINK that Clear Channel and The Who have *not* decided what to do with
the front section seats.  The earliest of the shows is nearly four months
away.  This is plenty of time to figure out a way to distribute them.  I
don't think the band is saving them for hardcore fans.  I think CC and
Trinifold are actively pursuing ways to generate the most money from the
best seats.  The "VIP Packages" from 2000 clearly did not meet expectations.

Many of the up front and box seats in the sheds must be for season tickets.
The sheds will not get into their full blown marketing of these until they
have their schedules together.

Jeff