tix for shoreline and autowest

If anyone is interested in attending these 2 shows and are in need of tickets, I have one extra to shoreline in sec 203, and it turns out I have 2 extra for autowest in sec 208.  I will part with these for far less than face (about 60% of face) in light of the past week's events.  I want these to be used.  I paid $100 for shoreline and $105 for the pair at autowest, so $60 will get you the single at shoreline or the pair at autowest.  Feel free to e-mail me about these and I can get them to you at the venue since I will be attending both.

kevin mc