Re: y know.....

pkeets,re:

<<<I agree that it would have been good for them to have a week or so to
regroup, but it's not like they could just quit and take the time off.
They'd have to work out the logistics, regardless.  There are trucks sitting
around, and gear, and instruments and a bunch of people staying in hotel
rooms and contracts for venues and fans holding tickets that would have to
be rescheduled.  I thought Caryn Rose reported an excellent comment on O&S
by a professional musician on the subject.  You don't just cancel a major
tour like this, or even reschedule without making a huge mess.  That would
be even more a burden to everyone concerned.>>>

That's exactly why you need fitting insurances with such a project. I hardly
can believe that they didn't sort out that case properly. So, the financial
loss should be limited.

Regards,

John Kendall.