Egyptian theatre/Bowl/Simon Show in Hollywood

I'll be attending all three events, including a stop at the Rainbow
after the Bowl show for a drink or snack.  Look for me and don't be
afraid to come say hi.

cheers

http://swsterling.tripod.com

ps.  if you're going to the rainbow, I'd avoid their valet and park
instead across the street at 9000 sunset.  Only $5 and it's self park.
The rainbow valets don't seem to be too careful at times.  If you find
parking on the street, that's also better than valet.