Re: Rush In Hartford & My John Tribute CD

> Rush was awesome by the way, they did a John tribute called 'Behind
> the sun and moon' that was very psychedelic, I wonder if anyone on the list
> knows if that is an Entwistle composition or one of Rush'
> originals?

"Between Sun & Moon" is from RUSH's '93 Album "Counterparts"
Interesting choice as a tribute, and also a song RUSH never did live before! I'm goin' to see them in NJ on 7/11. Can't Wait!

Last night I started working on a WHO CD of just John's songs.
It's coming along rather nicely. I have the demo of COOL EDIT PRO for mixing/mastering which I'm self teaching myself. It's a really nice program. I've cleaned up "Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde" big time! I used the dreadfully sounding version from the "Magic Bus" CD, and was able to balance it, add a touch of seperation, and punch it up a bit. It took a couple of hours to do, but it was fun! Much improved!