Re: From John William Kendall

I really am interested in John's view that Pete and Roger's actions are soley due to greed. It is a shame that a discussion of his views turned into a gang attack of name-calling that recalled a battle of the past. I would have liked to discuss it in a rational way.

I've had a few civilised discussions with John off list. We do not agree on everything. He seems pretty rational to me. I hope he hangs around.

Anywho, Webster's defines greed as "excessive or reprehensible acquisitiveness." It seems to me that Pete and Roger are acting like responsible leaders of the corporation that is called The Who. There is more to this than we can know as consumers.

Jeff