John William Kendall

Just a warning:

This person is quite well known as a 'troll' on usenet. He starts of nicely,
but in discussions always ends with namecalling and personal threats.

I strongly advise everyone on this very nice list not to respond to any of
his postings or else he will wreck this list as he did to alt.music.who.
His last posts are the prove for that and if you want to check his history
on usenet goto http//www.google.com and look for the alt.music.who newsgroup
history.

The only way to stay clear of this kind of useless violence is just ignore
the guy or (and I do hope this) that he will adress us with the respect that
we (including him) deserve.