My opinion...FWIW

I have only been lucky enough to see one WHO show, no others (solo-wise) and
the thought that I would perhaps see them again, was a possibility... Then
John has left, and now the tour goes on with Pino, and I have seen some
posts already what some of you think.  Perhaps it seems to soon, perhaps
otherwise...

These guys (literally 2 people really!) with the weight of the entire WHO
family, critics, friends, comrades and the like on their shoulders, have
made a decision to tour.  Whatever I think is right or wrong about what they
do is not important.  No one can look in foresight (really) and predict what
is the 'perfect' solution.  For me, it takes alot of guts to go on, even
when down to two.  IF they do continue, it's fine by me...  Seems to me they
are generally the first of their peers to have the guts to make things
happen .  If they do an album at the end of it all, you can bet your sweet
cheeks, I will buy it.  I (nor anyone of us) can't bring John and Keith
back, but while Roger and Pete are here, I'll give them the 'thumbs up'.
Call me 'deaf, dumb and blind' or whatever...

Thanks to John and Keith for the great memories, recordings, etc.
Keep on pushing along, Roger and Pete and thanks for having the guts to go
on, whatever you do!
Long Live Rock and the WHO forever..

Greg A.
(still and always the WHO fan)