Re: MUST the show go on?

Mark,

Here's my perspective, and since you mentioned Tony Butler (who I think would
be a perfect choice as well), I will use a Big Country conection.

As mentioned here, Stuart Adamson, the leader of Big Country, went missing
last November and was finally found hanged in a Hawaii hotel in December. On
May 30th the remaining band members, management, family and friends had a
Memorial concert in Glasgow Scotland with an all-star cast (including Simon).
Many fans wanted to go but the venue was small so limited tix and the
distance/cost too great for many.

Having The Who continue now is a great way to have numerous 'memorial'
concerts that everyone can begin the healing process. I am a bit surprised at
the timing (ie starting Monday) but the sooner probably the better.

See you at HoB

-Bill