going to hollywood bowl show

*coming out of lurkdom for a minute or two*

Well, I was surprised as most of you are about the tour resuming.  I will be
at the Bowl show on Monday and will try to write about it on the list.

Seems to me they should have taken a couple of weeks off because of this, at
least.  Honestly though I thought the band was over yesterday, as all of you
probably did.  Perhaps financially they have no choice but to continue the
tour, who knows?

Anyone gathering before or after the Bowl show?  The Rainbow Bar & Grill on
Sunset has one of John's basses, as well as a photo in there - seems to be an
appropriate place to meet afterward if anyone is so inclined. Feel free to
reply to me off-list, as I get this in digest mode and may miss your message.

cheers