Re: TOUR WILL CONTINUE

I also agree; if they won't continue this tour, I think they will *NEVER EVER* tour again. (at least not as "The Who")

Think of it as this; if Kenney Jones hadn't filled in for Keith, they might not be where they where a week ago. They need to be on the road. It's what John also always wanetd. To hit the road. It's what he lived for! It was his life (he knew no other)...