devestated but hopeful

I can guarantee one thing.  I only saw the who once, at CFNY, but now there
is something incredible to look forward to when I die... Seeing the Who
intact, in their prime, in heaven.  I'm only 30 so it will hopefully be a
long wait, but it's there nevertheless and should give us all some comfort
and hope.  If we need one more reason to believe in heaven, here it is.
Watched the bad bootleg I have of cleveland 75 last night after I heard.  My
wife was the second song and boris was 4th.  The music lives forever.  Take
some comfort in that, and that John truly went out on the top of his game as
a better bassist on earth could not be found on this earth even today.

kevin mc