John

Hello all,

I know this is always said when someone passes on but it's really hit home tonight.

"You never know what a great thing you have untill it's gone"

Besides the Who diehards didthe average joe anyone really pay attention to John's bass playing in anything?

The local classic rock station just started off thier 3 hour tribute and started with "My Generation" performed live on the Smother Brothers. I've herd this song dozens of times before but never before did chills went down my spine on hearing those bass chords.

I share the previous thoughts of the person who mentoined the next generation of rock fans and his friends 13 year old daughter.

I'm 21 a Gen X'er more of a fan of Alternative Rock than Classic Rock, but now more than ever I'm dam appreaciative of the work John has done.

I hope all of your local radio stations are doing similiar tributes to John tonight. Try to enjoy it the best you can without getting all down an grieful and all that.

Just think of how many people are listening to John and seeing (Err .. hearing??) him in a whole new light (Make that sound, toss feel in there too)

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright
Tiffin, Ohio

"Stop shoving people, this isn't the Who!"
-- Overheard at an Our Lady Peace concert from a 15 year old girl