All lovers are deranged

Hiya,

Man, this is a GREAT song! I'm talking about "All lovers are deranged (Pete's version)" from "Scoop 3". Great lyrics, and I love that disco/boogie beat under Pete's sensitive melody/lyrics. It just picks you up! That's also why I like "White City" so much (and all demo's from that era).

Does anyone know of any other versions? Since this is Pete's? Supposedly Dave Gilmour did something with this on his 1984 album "About Face"; does he play a simular version? Or does he just use some lyrics?

Thanks,

Bjorn