'Rabbit' on the road...

Hi friends,

This took a lot longer than anticipated and there is still a lot more to
put
up which we will have done very soon and all very cool within it's own
right...

The current video footage and photos are all from The Who's U.K. Tour
2002 and feature some great shots from inside the RAH and Portsmouth
Guild Hall (see how tiny that place was).
and of Rabbit during his soundchecks as well as a few backstage photos
which include friends Benn Kempster and Matt Dudley
as well as a few notable others.

The link to 'Rabbit' on the road with The Who - U.K. Tour 2002 is here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/2002_index.html

We will post some more updates this to later on.

For those heading out to see the band in Vegas and other dates on the
tour we wish you
all a safe and happy trip.

Peace & Laughter,

Dave & Corie...