need a big favor

I am in a bit of a quandry.  I desperately need a ride from the Gorge back to
the Seattle/Tacoma airport after the concert.  I have a 1:15pm flight back to
New Orleans on July 7.  I am willing to pay, within reason.  And if someone
would please post this at Odds and Sods as well, i would be greatly
appreciative.  I am a member there but i don't have text-only e-mail so i
can't post (aol sucks).  Thank you.

kevin Mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971