Re: The Who Group 2002

I expect John Hughes will check in on this shortly with a more detailed explanation. I think this is the old business entity. If I recall what John said about it, The Who has never been gone. This is their actual business name, and they've been listed on uh--what was it? The UK business registry?--as a company all this time. Although Pete may have wanted to get rid of The Who, he was actually stuck with it because it distributed the royalties.

It's great to see a copyright that includes all the members of The Who. I hope we see more of that.

keets

I've noticed on the rehearsal video's that they are all copyrighted to "The Who Group 2002". Any thoughts on this? Has there been any sort of new contractual arrangement that anyone knows about? Are we seeing a new corporation that includes Zak and Rabbit? In other
words the equal billing that Kenney enjoyed? Or, is this something particular only to these video's made by Pete's daughter and Matt?

Kevin, thinking aloud, in VT