Re: Arbitrary Who Fans and lunchboxes

That was the drum-shaped lunchbox.

Lela

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
To: "'thewho@igtc.com'" <thewho@igtc.com>
Subject: Arbitrary Who Fans and lunchboxes
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:42:38 -0400

From: "Melanie House"
>Although I knew that the new Ultimate Collection was not on the list
>of wants, I picked it up, anyway. (So sue me! I only had 10 minutes to
shop,
>and had the "help" of a 5 year old and a 2 month old.....).

I actually think it's a pretty strong collection. Gives the old and now out
of print Hooligans (my all time favorite) a good run for the money. Jeff'll
come around.

>He brightened.
>"On Pete's or John's side?" he asked with a grin.

Oooooo, clear indication he not a *casual* who fan.

>who was more a contemporary of mine

<snicker>

>I knew then I had
>been "sucked into the vortex of Who-ness".

<deep John voice> Welcome. You know why we're here.

>Also, while searching for a Who t-shirt for said infant I came across this:
><http://frontieria.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WDSTK&Produ
ct>

Hmmmmmm, the link didn't work. I'll do some searching from the main url.

>It made me smile - so Buck and I wanted to share.
>Enjoy!
>Mrs. Buck

I hope it's a target!!!!!!
If anyone knows where to land an infant or even child RAF Target T-shirt,
please share!

Mrs. Buck, huh?
Oie-vei....it's contagious.

Kevin in VT