Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #169

At 11:53 AM 06/17/2002 -0700, Jeff House wrote:
Kevin,

Cool story.
Maybe he was bewildered because he didn't know what to do with a cassette
tape ;-)

I heard a story about a woman in Massachusetts who had a similar experience
while buying a Father's Day gift at the local Borders :-D

Jeff
My daughter, who's now almost 22, was 12 when she discovered my turntable. I wasn't home and she called a friend of hers to find out what it was. When her friend told her what is was and how it worked she thought she was screwing with her mind. "It bounces along on the top of this plastic thing and music comes out? Yeah right".

:)

-=Tim=-