Breaking the Silence...

All right Wholigans,

Yes, I've been lurking since "resigning" - there is NO other forum for me to
keep up with Who news and tour info other than this list, so lurk I must.
Besides, as I said when I left, I love this list.

I'm breaking my silence because I just read in the link posted by Mr. Cady
from LAUNCH music, that The Who are playing Fiddler's Green in Englewood,
Colorado on "June 19th".  Holy shit!  That's two days away!!!  Is this a
misprint or will I have to scrounge a ticket today?!?

Please, please - somebody (EVEN MARK!!!) tell me what's going on here.  When
they announced the "final" leg of the tour, I was under the impression that
the Englewood show was to be the last show on the American tour.  Now, I
read that article and it says June 19th.  As you can tell, it's very
important to me, otherwise I'd still keep my yap shut.  Does anyone know if
this info is correct or is it a misprint?  HEEEEELLLLPPPPPP!!!!

Jim in Colo Springs (the only part of the state that isn't on fire...)

Jim Sigel
Senior Systems Analyst
LGCW - Civ
U.S. Air Force Academy
james.sigel@usafa.af.mil

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."  Raoul Duke