Re: Who video

Mark re:

>digital format for repeated viewings without losing any quality. My first
project was Pop TV (from a >Swedish TV show, 1966) coupled with Beat Club
(1969). Both are lip synched B&W video, and both are
>state of the art given the timeperiods involved.

For the record, and to avoid confusion, the correct title of the
Swedish show was "Popside" taped on 2 June - airdate: 4 June.
("Beat Club" was 27 September.)

I aree with you that the footage above is far from "horrible".

Stoo