Re: my favorite sentences from Pete's new entry

	>From: Bjorn Ciggaar
	>Subject: Re: my favorite sentences from Pete's new entry
	>>"I look forward to playing this year."
>Didn't he say that last time too?

Yes, and didn't he seem to enjoy himself?

	>>"I believe there will be something surprising and special for
everyone who comes to see us this year."
>Ehmmm... Didn't he say *that* last time too?

Er, yeah, and his energy and all electric and lack of Plexiglas and great
mood *did* surprise, at least me.

>But hey, they're gonna blow me away big time, as they do every time.

Are you being totally honest here?   Will this story change?      ;-)

> I might've seen them 20 times after the tour is over, but they still just
blow me away with *whatever* they play!

I've told you before, it's the size that matters Bjorn, not the amount !!!!!

>Long live rock!

Good to see you out of your mopey mood.  You sound almost,....almost.....how
to put it...........single!

Kevin in VT