Re: no wait, not nevermind..

sorry guys, but whoever told me about the hard drive and stuff, could that person please tell me again what to do and use the REAL words. i'm not really a computer nerd y know?
What Rich said was that your computer may be hanging on to the file it downloaded the first time, thinking it's the whole file. If you're using Explorer you should get rid of this bad file by clicking on "Tools," then "Internet Options" and "Delete Files." If you're using Netscape, delete the file by clicking on "Edit," "Preferences" and then in the column on the left click the plus at "Advanced." It'll offer you "cache," and when you click on that, you'll see the buttons on the left to empty two caches. Click both of those. Then try to download and play the file again. Is that clearer?

keets