Re: pt.com video problem. HELP!

In article <6e.1e031b87.2a3aa428@aol.com>,
    GenWalk83@aol.com  writes:

> what's an HD and whats a "cache"?

HD = hard drive

Most web browsers keep a local copy of files fetched from the internet
on your local hard drive.  This copy is a "cached" copy.  (Cache,
Cache!)  In IE, you can clear the browser cache by going to Tools /
Internet Settings / Temporary Files and selecting Delete Temporary
Files.  I haven't used netscrape for years, so I cant tell you where
its hidden in their UI.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer