Re: pt.com video problem. HELP!

That, I dunno about. After everybody discovered the rehearsal video last night, I couldn't even bring up Pete's site. He's not got enough bandwidth for peak demand. You might try later and see if the traffic has something to do with it.

keets

umm, the real problem is that the whole video didn't download. thats the start. secondly, after I closed the whole site to try it again, I went back to the video to see if i can re-load it, but then the video popped back up and played the same way it was originally loaded. not all the way. then I re-booted it but the same thing happened when I went back to it.