Re: pt.com video problem. HELP!

Last night I downloaded the video, but it wouldn't play until I held the play button down. I would click play and it would start and then stop, so finally I clicked and held the button down and that worked. Does that help?

keets

I tried downloading the video, the "I can see for miles" one but it didn't download all the way. it only downloaded up to when rog starts to sing. I went back to the site but the same "not loaded all the way" video came on. I even shut down my whole computer and went back to it. same thing. HELP!