Re: Virginia

It's a Pete original, available on the FACE DANCES listing at the excellent TheWho.net. There's a story behind it, too, but at the moment I can't recall it. Obviously Pete was pissed at the lady. Moral of the story: Piss Pete off, and get immortalized in song. :)

http://www.thewho.net/whotabs/

Another excellent reference for lyrics is WD Keller's site at:

http://www.wdkeller.com/index34.htm

For some reason, I have trouble navigating WD's site, but there's a good link available on John Entwistle's site at:

http://www.johnentwistle.com

keets

No, one of the few reissues I've passed on. Hell, I rarely listen to the original.

>Yes, it was available on 'Life with the
>Moons' first....

Is it a cover?
A Pete (assumption) original?
When was it first recorded by The Who?
Are the lyrics available anywhere to view?
Any live versions available?

So many questions, so little time.

Kevin in VT