Re: Simon on songs added to Who set

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:56:41 -0400, "Scott Schrade"
<schrade@akrobiz.com> wrote:

>>We've run through quite a few additional
>> songs to the regular Who set. They include; Eminence
>> Front, Sea and Sand, Tricky Day, Music Must Change and
>> lots, lots more.
>

>Nice to see "Another Tricky Day" on that list, but these Simon T.
>updates are making me a little leery.  *How* many songs will he
>be "helping out" on?
>
>- SCHRADE in Akron

I'm thinking (and hoping) that they're trying out a bunch of songs
that they've dug out and dusted off, and will maybe use a 3 or so. :-D

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org