Re: Eminence Front/Livin' With A Drunk

The WHO has always and will always work best with one guitar.  I maintain
that only bad things can happen with Simon, or any second guitarist,
playing with the WHO.  Nothing against Simon, just against the concept.

I think back to 1989 and the early incarnations of the Quad tour.

I hope I am wrong, but the 2002 tour could be boring.

That being said, the WHO in any format is welcome.  Who am I, they can do
whatever they want.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com