lookin for single ticket, or a single ticket buyer

I have 2 decent tickets to both sacramento and shoreline shows, but will only
be using one of them, as it turns out.  I am either looking for someone with
a good single seat to either show they can sell me, then i can sell my 2,
OR... someone who wants to buy a single.  I will sell below cost.  At
sacramento (autowest) i have sec 103, row 11 on pete's side.  The cost of the
2 seats via ticketmaster was $361.  At shoreline I have sec. 200 row g
($228).  Please e-mail me with any interest.  Hey AEB, u interested in going
with me?  :)

kevin mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971