Re: Why Warner Bros. ?

> is because Pete broke the band up in 1983.

I should have said Pete *quit* the band in 1983.  He did give
the others the option to carry on without him, but they wisely
chose not to.

That's one thing that rarely gets discussed (perhaps for a good
reason):  *What if* Roger, John, & Kenny (& Rabbit, too, I
suppose) decided to stay together as a band after Pete quit?
Any guesses on how long a venture like that would've lasted?

Or is the whole idea too awkward to even consider?

SCHRADE in Akron