WOW, Scott!!!

That was the most scathing post about a Who member I have seen here.  I think
even Pete would have to be speechless after this one.  I guess you had a few
things to get off your chest.  I'm glad we were here to receive them.  I wish
Pete would stop with all the frustrated artist with no inspiration comments.
He hasn't done anything creative with the Who in 20 years, how can he still
manage to be sick and tired of the Who?  All he has to say is, "We're goin
into the studio in the fall to work on a new album, but if it's not up to
what I consider Who standards, we won't release it."  All this talk about
keeping roger happy, etc, etc, is getting nauseating.

kevin mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971