Re: The worst concert review of all time?

On 7.30.02 7.10 AM, "Brian Cady" <brianinatlanta2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quite possibly the worst review of a Who concert, or
> any concert of all time.
> From the Lancaster Intelligencer Journal at:
> http://www.lancnews.com/intell_news/jailtime.shtm
> Supposedly on last night's Hershey show.
 I think this is what Brian was trying to post:
http://www.lancnews.com/newera_news/whosider.shtm

I read the article and this guy is the biggest idiot. He didn't review the
concert, he reviewed what type of people where there. If he would stop
looking around at people and listen to the music he would realize that The
Who are the greatest rock band ever.

                                        Ty