Re: cancelled shows

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"...They may have said yes to HOB to give them a reason to cancel the slow-selling shows. In any event, there is no way they could handle 5 nights in a row. The way the original schedule was, it could have been done. As for cleveland, I don't see why they couldn't make it to Toronto the next night. No theory as to why that one was cancelled."

I posted a response to this a few hours ago, but I guess it got rejected for some unknown reason. I'll make it a little briefer this time.

This conjecture is wrong. I hope no one puts any credence in these theories.

Jeff