Re: I don't know the source of the whopper, but...

In a message dated 7/28/02 6:04:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whocasa@hotmail.com writes:

> None of us knows the reason(s) behind the cancellations.  To presume to know
>
> the band's motivations, based on your personal feelings is wrong.

That's for sure.  Well they added another one in Boston, aye?

I am personally THRILLED with what I saw in the 2nd leg opener.  If they can
play Amazing journey/Sparks like that,  I say just stay in that mode and go
and record that new album while Roger's voice is superb.  I saw *The Who*
that night in the Tommy encore just as good as Live at Leeds, something I
have never witnessed before.  And people are suggesting that they are
through?  Bullshit.  Zak brought Pete Townshend back into the band.

Jon in Mi.