Re: Roger's voice "out of control"

From: Sroundtable@aol.com

"OK, I realize it's big for the press to know that Zak is Ringo's son, but I think he is now good enough that the "ringo's son" label should be removed."

That is the worst attempt at sarcasm that I have ever read.
You are wrong. Steve Morse is a respected rock writer. He knows what he is doing. He's not writing these reviews for Who fans, he's writing it for the readers of The Boston Globe. Zak's talent is great, but irrelevant to the point you are making. This was about his fame (or lack thereof), not his talent. Many people do not know who Zak is.

"What does "voice occasionally went out of control" mean? Maybe someone who was there could explain?"

This would be self explanatory for most readers, but I'll try to add some more flavor for you. Sometimes a basketball player's dribbling might occasionally go out of control. Same deal here. He could not reach the notes he wanted to reach at times.

It was a very cool, breezy night at the Boston Tweeter. I think Roger and Pete both felt the cool dry air on their pipes. They had some problems.

Jeff