Pete/Roger Knew John was on way out!!

For God's sakes its darn right chilling Pete introduces Eminence Front on the
Shoreline recording as a song about who and what people think they look like
when they DO TOO MUCH COCAINE, this in a very "I told ya so" tone,  then Rog
and Pete kid around about cocaine at the end of the song, and the new bass
player hes picture perfect and had been rehearsing with the band "in case
John's heart problems worsened during the tour", and that guys ON, he follows
Pete around like a magician, you better believe they knew the whole time,
most likely stood by helpless, as John killed himself via coke addiction. I
had an old college roommate die of a cocaine overdose at 28, the obits listed
it as heart failure, period end of quesiton, we were in a small town,
Annapolis, MD at the time, he came from an affluent family, the guys on the
streets and his childhood friends we all knew, we all saw it coming, it was a
matter of when.You better bet your ass the WHO, thier management all of them
knew, it was a matter of when. Trust me been there rose above it!!

 - Bill